Gingersnaps!!!


All That Scraps is having a surprise release today!! Do you remember the digital download of Angels Everywhere??? Well, I begged and begged and BEGGED Christine to release them in rubber.....and guess what??? You can now purchase them in rubber!!! Yaaaay!! (Sometimes whining is a good thing! Hehehe!) And she called them Gingersnaps....how cute is that??

Not only that, but she's also releasing a set that you've never seen before.....called Snowbunnies!! It's a set of three little girls all dressed up for winter fun! You can purchase wings and a halo separately if you want to make them into angels too. Plus I think the wings would look really cute on other CCDesigns stamps like the Bears, Lucky and Lulu or the Sugarplum kids!

So yesterday, while the snow fell....and fell and fell....I made a few cards and this Gingersnaps Snowbunny was one! I used Soft Sky for the card base and My Mind's Eye dp (again). I used my circle Nesties to make the main layer for her to stand on and pop dotted it. I added some sparkly acetate snowflakes by Me and My Big Ideas and attached them with pink brads. The sentiment is from the Sugarplum Snowmen set and I finished it off with some wide pink ric rack.



Well, today is the start of a busy week for me. I'm working almost full time but that's good....more money for Christmas! Hope you have a wonderful day!!

7 comments:

retiredheather said...

Great card Kimmie. I look forward to more cards showing these new stamps. Have a great week at the library. Have I told you how great it is to be retired?
Happy Holidays
Heather

CraftyC said...

What a cute card Kimmie,and more new stamps??? Think a lottery win may be in order now (Lol)
Clairex

Nana Diana said...

Very cute card, love that dp. and the stamp is so cute!!

Tracey said...

So pretty! Love it!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

These stamps are gorgeous hun and your card is stunning! will have to go take a look at these wonderful stamps! hugs Linda x

Katharina Frei said...

What a cute card Kim! Love that little girl.
Katharina

Tammy said...

Love it! The colors are so great.
I also love your elements. Great Job! TFS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...