New Whiff of Joys!!!!


You may think it's strange that I'm posting so late in the day, but the newest Whiff of Joy images have just been released tonight and I couldn't let another minute go by before I shared it with you all!!!

The new Party Animals and Sentiments are NOW available!!! Here is a little creation that I whipped up as SOON as I got them in the mail from Switzerland!!!

This is the Partyhat Mouse and he is peekin' out to see if he can join the party too!! I used some My Mind's Eye dp, Real Red, Green Galore and Tangerine Tango cardstock and my Nestabilities. I stamped the mousie and coloured him in with my Copics. I stitched around the frame with my new sewing machine (I'm gettin' to be a real sewing whiz, I tells ya) and the sentiment is by CCDesigns. I finished it off with some wide red grosgrain ribbon and a pink button with linen thread! Ya likey???



Like I said, you can purchase these cuties now on the WOJ website and don't forget to zip over to the WOJ Gallery and check out some other designs using the new images from the other DT members!!!

Nighty night now!! *yawn*

8 comments:

i {heart} papers said...

That is the cutest little mouse!!

Renee said...

Awww how cute! Love the mouse :)

Jeanette - said...

This is adorable Kimmie!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a gorgeous card Kimmie, lovely new stamps from Whiff of Joy too. Thank you for the inspiration. Hugs Linda x

Katharina Frei said...

This is just too cute Kimmie!!
Love the pink, green, bluse colour combo and the fresh look of the card. *yay* away from the christmas colours...LOL

Anonymous said...

I missed the party last night...got on too late. But I did place an order! :-) Gotta love new Rubbah! Great job sewing!
~Lacey

Tracey said...

This card is adorable Kimmie!!

Donna Baker said...

oh my word! just too stinkin' cute! I love the party hat mouse!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...