Saturday, January 10, 2009
Hey ladies!! It's going to be another quickie this morning....POST that is....sheesh you guys have your minds in the gutter!!! Haha!! I am on my way out soon to go stamp shoppin' with my gal, Andrea!!! We plan to hit Michaels of course, hope there's some good sales 'cause I don't have a coupon today, and then she's taking me to Scrappin' Great Deals. I've ordered online from them before but have never been to the actual store. Then I'm taking Andrea to The Town Scrapper because she's never been there!! Hopefully the snowstorm they are talking about holds off. We didn't get one snowflake overnight, so that's good!!
Anyhoo, just thought I would post one of the little diddys that I created for the MFT release party this past week. I didn't get a chance to show you it before.
I picked up this cute little lidded jar at the dollar store and decided to make a cute gift out of it. I used Valentine Flopsey and some retired SU dp and went to town! I stamped Flopsey a couple of times, coloured him with my Copics and pop dotted just his heart and hands. I used my Nesties to make the main layer and added some fuzzy ribbon around the neck and finished it off with a button!! Then I filled it with kisses!! It's sitting on my shelf right now and I'm having a hard time not eating them!!!
Anyhoo, have a wonderful Saturday!! Be sure to come back tomorrow for a wonderful High Hopes Challenge......'cause I'm the hostess!! *giggle*
- Kraftin' Kimmie
- I have been stamping and papercrafting for about 8 years! I am married to a wonderfully supportive guy, Al and we have a gorgeous daughter, Emileigh who is the light of our lives! It has always been my dream to own my own stamp company and now that dream is becoming a reality thanks to many friends and my family!
Kimmie's Krafty Girls!!
Teams I Design For:
I've Been Published!!!
Authors I love!!
Text and pictures © Kim Reid; All rights reserved. The content in this blog
may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are
for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests,
magazines, or any other use. All posts are my personal thoughts or words, or the
personal thoughts and words of my readers and may not be reproduced without
permission. Thanks in advance for your respect. :)
- ► 2012 (47)
- ► 2011 (110)
- ► 2010 (118)
- Bloom Where You Are Planted!!!
- Will a Cookie Help?
- Warm and Cozy!!
- Brads Galore!!!
- A Shimmerz Tutorial!!!
- Whiff of Joy Party Mouse!!
- Is there anything better than a Stampin' Friend???...
- High Hopes Challenge #15 - Hearts!!!
- ATS Challenge #33 - Faux Stitching!!
- My Heart's a Flutter!!
- I'm Totally Diggin' You!!
- Another MFT Blog Hop!!!
- I Love You, Tilda!
- Birds of a Feather!
- High Hopes Challenge #14!!
- Happy Birthday Donkey....and a Party Announcement!...
- Thanks a Latte!!!
- I'm Maid for You.....and an Accident Report...
- Double Pocket Bag Challenge!
- Owl Always Love You!
- Kim and Tara Challenge.....#4!!!
- Whiff of Joy Exciting News!!
- High Hopes Challenge #13!
- You Make My Heart Hop!!
- Happy Birthday....Ya Old Goat!!!
- Lizze Anne Designs Release Party....Tonight!!!
- Just Plane Fun!!
- MFT January Release and Blog Hop!!!!
- Welcome Home!!
- January MFTeaser!!!
- HH Challenge #12!!!
- Kisses and Hugs!!
- New Whiff of Joys!!!!
- Snow Friends!!
- LAD Warm Wishes Project!!
- ▼ January (35)
- ► 2008 (388)