Happy Birthday....Ya Old Goat!!!


Baaaaaaaahahaha!! Sorry, no time for witty banter this morning! Let me hear a collective 'Awwwwwwwwwwww!'. No I'm workin' early this morning to cover a shift for someone in my department and I have no time to yak!! (Good Kim, just get to the good stuff....the card!!)

I thought I'd share another Whiff of Joy Party Animal card with you. I used some My Mind's Eye bright and happy paper and made a tent topper card! The sentiment is by CCDesigns and fits perfectly with the birthday theme!




I have to fly, but if you have any questions, please feel free to email me. The new Whiff of Joy line is now available, so you can head over to the store and check them all out!! So cute!!

Okay, I'm off!! Have a wonderful weekend, but be sure to stop back here!! I'll have a new High Hopes Challenge for ya on Sunday and I'm the hostess with the mostess!! And you still have time to join in last week's challenge too!!

Toodles!!

7 comments:

Kerry D-C said...

oh man! this is so CUTE! We have pygmy goats...so I can never resist a goat stamp!! LoL!

Tracey said...

This is adorable Kimmie!! Have a fabulous Friday!!

Janneke said...

I love that stamp ;)
Great cards on your blog Kim :D

Nana Diana said...

Great card Kimmie, I love the goat, so cute! Love your colours and the tent topper. I have been wanting to get back to doing those for a while, I think you've inspired me.

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Oh Kimmie, this is such a gorgeous card, what an adorable image, its beautiful. Hugs Linda x

Rach said...

This is gorgeous kimmie, such and adorable image and so beautifully coloured as always hun.
hope work wasn't too taxing. hugs rahcxx

Janette said...

so cute Kimmie- such a bright, happy card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...