Bottom's Up, Bella!!!


Heeheeee! I had a whole uninterrupted day in my craft room yesterday and I got to play with this Bella for the first time. I used Winobella to design a card that I will be teaching with Andrea, my partner in crime.

We are preparing for a super fun paper piecing (not piercing) class using two Bellas and two High Hopes images. I found this fun Bo Bunny line that had a small polka dotted piece that I thought would look FAB for her fashionable dress! And I was right!!!

First, I stamped Bella on Wausau bright white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured her in with Copics, all except for her dress. Then I stamped her again on the polka dotted paper and cut out just the dress, then glued it onto the original image. Just like playin' paper dolls, isn't it??

The card base is black Bazzill and I used some green and some soft blue Bazzill bling....love the way that stuff shimmers! I scalloped the bottom of the black using a corner rounder to dress it up a bit and then I attached some Prima flowers with green brads. I pop dotted the main layer, added the sentiment and then finished her off by adding some sparkle to the wine and the wineglasses using my Stardust Sakura gel pen!




I'm sure the ladies will have a blast playing with this Bella and we'll also be making THIS High Hopes card, along with two more awesome cards designed by Andrea!!! If you'd like to come and hang out with us, laugh, stamp, colour, paper piece....maybe laugh some more....who am I kidding, we'll be laughin' all afternoon long......then be sure to call Sheila at Scrappin' Great Deals. There are a few spots left and we'd love for you to join us!! It's this Saturday, April 4th at 2pm!!

Kay, I gotta go to work this afternoon.....maybe I should take a page from Winobella's book and have a little sippy-poo before I face the unwashed masses.....no, really....I'm not kidding.

8 comments:

Kerry D-C said...

heehee: Winobella! that's funny! Lovely card!! fun paper!

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Kimmie. Love the image and the colouring is fabulous. Yummy papers also. Hugs Michele x

Michelle Short said...

I love this card Kimmie, the paper is gorgeous! x

Lisa said...

so cute, great job

Kelly Schelske said...

That's great...Winobella!! Fun paper, great card Kimmie!

Ida said...

You nailed this one! Perfect DP for the dress and the rest of the card. Super FUN!

Janice said...

Too funny! Love that sentiment-hehe. Beautiful job with the paper piecing. This is a technique I have yet to try but I think I must.

Tracey said...

Gorgeous Kimmie! I love da Bellas!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...