Twisted Thursday Challenge!


The gals over at Shirley's 2 Girls are doin' the Twist!!! A Twisted Challenge, that is!! Heh heh! This is our very first challenge and we'd love for you to join us!!

What's your favourite type of challenge?? If you said sketch, you're gonna love this one! It's a fabby sketch but there's a TWIST of course!! This week, it's to use scallops on your design somewhere along with the provided sketch!!



Now I turned the sketch upside down and you can do the same. Turn it or flip it however you like, just make sure that the basic sketch is the same.

I used this sassy stamp (SG 504), because these are my exact thoughts on housework!! (Ask my Mom, she'll tell ya!) I can't believe they made a stamp JUST for ME!! Haha!!

I used my Copics to colour in the image using the colours found in the Crate Paper dp. I used my Colourless Blender pen to make the polka dots on her scarf....cool trick! I added a scalloped edge using Regal Rose cardstock and added the yummalicious crushed velvet ribbon that matches the dp. I popped up the image and the sentiment and finished it off with some Prima hydrangeas!!

Now this challenge is being hosted over at Karolyn's blog, so be sure to link up your designs over there. Don't worry if you don't have any S2Gs stamps yet...just use what you have, but be sure to play along! If you are the random winner, you get to choose a free stamp from the S2Gs line!

Be sure to check out the other wonderful creations by the other Ladies with Attitude....their blogs are linked on my sidebar!

6 comments:

Justine said...

Very fun and I love the ribbon

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Good one, sistah!! Love everything about this - especially that you played along with us. You ROCK, my friend!!

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Kimmie,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

Janine said...

I with you on this one - Mum tripped over the vacuum cleaner lead about 10 days ago and now has a broken nose, seriously sore joints and lots of bruises so housework is definitely BAD for you!

Jaspere said...

Beautiful bright colors.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Divine! Wonderful use of color.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...