Altered Tin Class at SGD!!


Hey there gals!! I just thought I'd let the local girls know about our upcoming class at Scrappin' Great Deals! I worked on it over the weekend and I think it's super cute!!!

First we take this little toploading tin lunchbox and make it look all pretty! You get to choose your own patterned papers and coordinating cardstock and dress up your tin. You'll decorate it with flowers, ribbon, brads, a Tim Holtz fragmentz tag and rubon! After that we'll be making little dividers to go in your tin, so that you can store your smaller cards, giftcards and tags inside.



AND as if that isn't enough fun for ya....we'll also be stampin a couple of cards to fill up your box! These cards will feature My Favorite Things stamp sets, pretty papers and some embellishments.



I'm sharing the photos of my tin and the card I created and my co-stamper Andrea, is designing the other card!

So if you wanna hang out, stamp, get crafty and have some fun....just call Sheila at the store (519-473-5751) and reserve your spot!!

2 comments:

Helen said...

You're tin is so cute!

Tracey said...

This looks like a fantastic class Kimmie!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...