Summer Sugarplums!!!


Meet Emma!! She is one of the new Sugarplums by CCDesigns! And she looks much cuter in her polka dot bikini than I do, that's for sure! Heehee!

Christine has added Emma and her pal Trevor (who I'll introduce you to tomorrow, if ya come on back) to the line of Sugarplum stamps and they are being released, along with several other awesome new sets, on Monday!

I wanted this to be a bright, summery card of course, so I pulled out some fun SEI dp and used Orchid Opulence, Tangerine Tango and Regal Rose cardstock. I stamped Emma on 150lb Canson paper using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured her with my Copics.

And do you see those yummy crocheted flowers??? I made 'em! Yep! Bet you didn't know I can crochet.....and knit too! Hehe! I just keep seeing all these adorable flowers all over people's projects and I thought, I can do that too! These are the first ones I've made and I'm going to play around with different patterns and different yarns. But these ones just happened to go perfectly with this paper!!



The sentiment is from a new set that is going to be released on Monday too....but I'll tell you more about it later this week!!

Be sure to head over to the ATSBlog and check out the other designs posted there for your viewing pleasure. And while you're there, why not enter to win a set of these cuties for yourself!?

Kay....back to work for me again today. Sheesh, I'm workin' full time hours this week and I don't like it one bit!! haha! Not enough krafty time, that's for sure!!!

Have a super stampy day!!

10 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a gorgeous card Kimmie, im loving the cute sugarplum image! lovely bright and cheery card perfect for the lovely weather we are having here just now. Have a good day, hugs Linda x

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous, hugs Pops x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Kimmie,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Dawn Easton said...

Get out girl...those flowers rock! You are a woman of many talents!!! Love that! Such a SWEET card!

Lesa said...

Supah cute girlfriend! I am loving this set! Your flowers turned out yummy too! Woman of many talents. :)

Christina Fischer said...

Kimmie, this is adorable! LOVE your crocheted flowers! You are one talented chickie! :)

Janneke said...

Love this card!

Great flowers Kim

Janneke X

Tracy said...

I just love the flower accents Kimmie! Fabulous. You are one talented cookie girl! I wish I could do that, but then I'd probably get addicted to it. My DH would die if that happened. LOL!

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

I can't believe you made those flowers!! That is aweome!! will you be sellin them.....? haha
Cute card!!!

Nana Diana said...

Love this card. Awesome flowers!! Showed it to Connie and Sarah yesterday and they loved your card too and couldn't believe you made the flowers. Great job!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...