Have a Rockin' B-day!!


Happy Monday!!! What's so happy about it?? Not sure yet! I gotta work and I'm in a department meeting all afternoon....yuck!! But it looks like it might be sunshiney, so that's always nice!!

Yesterday, I woke up early....well, early for me on a day off! And I had some peace and quiet to stamp before the rest of the family woke up. I decided to pull out some stamps that I hadn't inked up yet by The Greeting Farm!!

This one features Rockstar Anya...isn't she a diva??? I stamped her on Wausau bright white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured her in with my Copic markers. I just love the openness of these images...they are so much fun to colour. Next I used my rectangle Nesties to cut her out, emboss her and mat her on Pumpkie Pie cardstock.

The base is a 6x6 Real Red square and the designer papers are from the Citrus DCWV paper stack. I messed around and made my own layout, added some wide red grosgrain ribbon across the middle, pop dotted the main layer and also some of the stars which were punched out of glitter yellow cardstock. The sentiment is from the Rockin' Out stamp set by CCDesigns. I finished her off by adding some Stardust Stickles on her hairband and her rockin' boots!!



I needed this bright, sunshiney card to help me kickstart my week! Hope it helps you start yours right too!!! Happy stampin'!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow superb! The colours are so vibrant and the image is very cute.
Great job!
Hugs xx
Pat

Powerful Search Engine said...

This is beautiful Kimmie so fun and fresh, hugs Pascale

Tracey said...

A fantastic card Kimmie! Love the bright colours!

Riet said...

Wowww Kimmie,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

dolcreations said...

Love the bright colours on this card! Great job!
Christine

Nana Diana said...

Wow, this card is so striking and the colours are perfect!! Love everything about it. The stars are a great touch.

Kelly Schelske said...

She is a rock star, great card Kim!

Jeanette said...

Love your card Kimmie! The color combo is amazing!
Hugs Jeanette

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Thi card is really cute, wonderful.
Jacqueline

Pati said...

Dear Kimmie

This is such a beautiful card! Congratulations! The image is adorable and your colouring stunning. Great work!

BIG hugs
Pati

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...