You're My Style!!


Well, it's Saturday again....and I'm going to be spending mine at the library. Boo. It's supposed to be nice and sunny again, hopefully tomorrow will be the same and I can enjoy it!

Today's card features some of the new stamps from Lizzie Anne Designs. These are from the In the Parlor set. I stamped this elegant chair on Wausau paper and used my Nesties to cut it out and emboss it. The papers that inspired me are from the Wisteria collection by Basic Grey. The card base is Sahara Sand with Almost Amethyst matting. I framed the sentiment with some silver hardware, pop dotted the main layer and added some pleated lilac twill across the bottom. Nice and elegant!

The sketch I used is from Julee's blog at Poetic Artistry. She has released some new stamps this week and in order to celebrate, she is having a sketch challenge to win some of her stamps!!

Well, I'd better finish getting ready for work, hadn't I?? Hope you have a wonderful Saturday and get to do some stampin'!!!

4 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

This is adorable, Kim! Love that sweet chair image! Fantastic card!
Lisa

Nana Diana said...

Wow, this is stunning!! I love the colours you used and the chair really pops. The ribbon looks gorgeous too!! Great card!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

cool Kimmie!

Anonymous said...

It's like the chair is telling me, come on sit down!
Love this card!
You've done a beautiful job.
Hugs xx
Pat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...