High Hopes Hay Ride Card Kits!!!


Happy Saturday to ya!! Mine will be spent at the library but it's supposed to rain most of the day here, so that's alright! Hehe.

Remember how I said I was workin' on some top secret stuff at Scrappin' Great Deals the other day?? Well, I came up with a little idee-er! Each month, usually at the beginning of each month, Andrea and I create these awesome Card Kits for the store and each month they sell out in like, a week! Then everyone has to wait another month for the next one. Sooooo, I had a day off this week, so I went over to the store and put together another kit!

Now these mid-month kits are totally random...(read: whenever I have extra time to work on something)...so keep your eyes peeled for them. Also there are less of them available for purchase, so they are limited edition and once they're gone, they're gone. So if you see one and you like it, snap it up before everyone else does!

This time I decided to create the kits around this fun High Hopes image from their latest release. It's called Hay Ride and features these two little cuties havin' fun in the yard! I paired it up with some fun Daisy Bucket patterned papers and they look smashing!!




Each kit includes:

1 clingmounted High Hopes Hay Ride stamp
6 - 6x6 gorgeous Daisy Bucket double sided patterned papers
6 - Bazzill cardstock card bases in 3 colours
6 - A2 sized white envelopes
6 - clear rhinestones - bling!!
An assortment of Imaginisce paper flowers, a bunch of flower brads and green brads, some Maya Road chipboard pieces and lots of extra cardstock pieces.




You have enough to make 6 cards and have lots leftover, not to mention keeping your awesome High Hopes stamp forever!! I've included a couple of samples that I made using the kit contents.

Here are the Copic marker colours that I used: E00, R20, R05, Y21, E42, E43, E44, E47, E31, W1, W3, W5, B45, B41, YG03, G20 and N0.




Now hop on over to the SGD site or give Sheila a call to reserve your kit!! And while you're at it, book yourself a seat at our Copic class this Thursday night, June 25th!! We were full last Sunday with 20 ladies and had so much fun!!

Alright, well I hope your Saturday is more crafty than mine is gonna be!!! haha!! Happy stampin'!!

7 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute!! Love this image!! Great papers too!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Your card is cute, lovely. The kit is beautiful, super!
Hugs Jacqueline

Victoria said...

These are just too cute Kimmie! Ove this stamp and fab papers!
Hugs, Vicky -x-

dolcreations said...

This is super cute! I love these two cards! As always..beautiful work!
Christine

Riet said...

What beautiful Kimmie,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Betty Meyskens said...

I can't keep up with you - more awesome cards - hope to get to London to get me a kit. Love the papers you picked and of course that stamp is awesome.

Crissy Armstrong said...

Great cards for the kit, Kimmie! I love the sketches you used and the colors too. Fantastic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...