A Work of Heart!


I've been working so hard over the last week or so (not to mention working at my 'real' job) getting ready for a couple of upcoming releases, that I don't have anything new to show you today. *gasp* I know!! How shocking! And then I remembered that I hadn't posted this card yet!!

This design features one of the Hanglar stamps that a friend sent me a long time ago! And the sketch that I used was from a challenge a while back but I can't remember which one. The patterned papers that I used are from the Pretty Please paper pack by My Mind's Eye.

The card base is a 6x6 square card using Sparkle Bazzill Bling....love that stuff! I also used Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink and Apricot Appeal for matting. I coloured the image in using coordinating Copic markers and used my rectangle Nesties to cut her out and emboss her. I actually made this card before I started keeping track of the marker colours that I used, so I can't tell you that. Sorry!

I used my slot punch on the main layer and tied some satin ribbon. I also added some tiny flower punches and rhinestones down the left side. The sentiment is from AmyR's Friend Sentiments and I pop dotted everything!




I can't wait to show you all the new release stuff I am working on right now. There is so much fun stuff coming up...so cute!! If only I didn't have to go to work so much...*insert giant eye roll here*.

Have a super summer day!!

9 comments:

pinky said...

Really pretty card, wonder what you have up your sleeve...!!
Pinky

Erin said...

Such a sweet and pretty card. Papers are lush. Love them. Erin xxx

Samantha Mellor said...

This is a cute card with a lovely colour scheme.I like what you have done with the ribbon.
Hugs SamX

dolcreations said...

Love this card Kim. Love how you incorporated the ribbon!
Christine

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Kimmie,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Lisa said...

super cute card kimmie!!

Jeanette said...

So cute Kimmie!

Tracey said...

This is such a pretty card Kimmie! Love it!

Lori said...

She is so sweet. What a beautiful card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...