I Got Some Kikis!!!


Yesterday I went to the mailbox to find some lovely little Kikis in there!! Of course I had to let them out right away...they were suffocating in that envelope!! I stamped them out immediately and opened up my new package of Ooh La La papers and went to town!!

I stamped Kiki on Neenah white cardstock and coloured her in with the following Copic markers: E00, R20, E55, R17, E25, E31, BG11, BG15, R12 and E30. The card base is Kraft cardstock and I matted with Bazzill Bling rosey cardstock behind the patterned paper and Blush Blossom for Kiki. I added some sheer green polka dotted ribbon and pop dotted Kiki. I stamped a birthday sentiment on the bottom and finished it off by adding a trio of green half pearls.



Today we are heading to Toronto to take Emileigh and her BFF Kelsey shopping at the Eatons Centre. We need to do some serious back to school shopping!! We have to hit Hollister and Abercrombie for sure!! Me, I`ll be happy with one of the fabulous smoothies you can get in the food court there, because you know they don`t have any ink or rubber there!

Hope you have a fabulous Saturday! Stamp something special!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! I love your coloring - it just brings her to life!

Tracey said...

An absolutely gorgeous card Kimmie. I love the colours! Have fun shopping!!

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

OMGosh!!! I seriously need a job because of you..what a fabulous image! omgoodness amazing as usual..TFS!
Mandy

Carrie said...

Beautiful card! I'm with TMCC4, I need a second job to keep up with you! You always have the cutest cards!

-Carrie })i({

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Beautiful Kim, so lovely! The image is cute and the coloring wonderful.
Hugs Jacqueline

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh Gosh Kim She is just scrumptious! Love that paper and your fab card design....this card is just soooo YUM-O!!!
hugs,t

Lacey said...

Very cute card and image! I love the layout! Hope you had a great trip shopping!! That's gotta be more fun back to school shopping for teenagers than it is dragging little ones along!! :-)
~Lacey

Mary Friederichsen said...

She is so cute! You did a Beautiful job with her!!
Love the colors and your choice of papers...I'm glad she was in your mailbox!
Thanks for sharing your amazing talent with us.
Have a great time off!

Katie Cotton said...

super cute!

Carrie said...

Soo cute! Have fun shopping!

Mary J said...

How yummy! Thx for sharing your gorgeous card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...