Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge 21! And Meet Suzette!!!

It's Saturday....so that means another awesome Krafty Girl Challenge! PLUS we're showing previews of the new Krafty stamps that will be available TOMORROW!!! Heehee!

Our schweet hostess this week is the wonderful Tara and she's named her challenge Just Bead It!! Well, let me tell you, I had to really dig in my stash to find some beads. I knew I had bought some (and had never used) and I finally found these black ones, which went perfectly with the papers I wanted to use!!



Meet the very vivacious SUZETTE!! She is our Can-Can girl from the Dancing Girl release by Annie Rodrigue! Suzette is quite a large stamp and she has quite a large personality!! Heehee! I stamped her on Neenah cardstock using Memento ink and coloured her with my Copics, o' course! The papers I used are by My Mind's Eye and the pattern is very glittery with lots of stars!

I used Basic Black for the 6x6 card base and matted with some Bazzill cardstocks. I laid down a strip of double sided adhesive tape across the bottom of the main image and smooshed down a layer of the black glass beads. it worked pretty well and I'm surprised how well they stick. I added some satin scalloped black ribbon and a pretty bow. I stamped Suzette's sentiment, which comes with the image....Yes You Can-Can!....and punched it out. I pop dotted everything then finished it off with a little bit of glitter by using my Sakura Stardust gel pen on her lips, hairclip, garters and shoes.



I hope you can join in our challenge this week...you could win one of the new images!! Make sure to show us what you've made and if you upload it to an online gallery, be sure to use the keywords KKSC21 and KraftinKimmie! Now hop on over to the KKS Challenge Blog and check out the Krafty Girls' creations!

And don't forget.....these will all be available for your inky pleasure tomorrow morning!!

6 comments:

Tara Godfrey said...

The boys have gone to a motorcross race thingy in Toronto today and Hannah and I've been blog hopping and hanging out...we both absolutely love your card, Kimmie! Hannah asked if she can colour a Suzette image after seeing your card as she just loves her and this fabulous sentiment too! Great use of beads on this card and the colours, papers and ribbon are just gorgeous!
Hugs,t

Diamond Doll said...

Oh shes just fab, and your card is gorgeous Kimmie.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

Michele Boyer said...

So cute, Kimmie! She's at the top of my list to use next! I love your bits of sparkle and all the pink!

Kelly Schelske said...

Love this one Kimmie!

Jennette Warren said...

This is sooo dang cute! I love it!

Tracey said...

I love it! A fantastic card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...