A Paper Sundaes Challenge!

This week Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is sponsoring the sketch challenge over at the Paper Sundaes blog! And they made the sketch especially for our images ('cause ya know, they are nice sized images) and it's super cute!!



For my design, I used the new You Make Me Happy image from our Cindy and Mindy collection of images. This was the first chance I'd had to get it inky....and it turned out to be the perfect one for this layout!

I used this pretty patterned paper from the Green at Heart pad from Basic Grey....love the colours. I stamped the image on Neenah using Memento ink and coloured it in with my Copic markers. Then I used an oval Nestie to cut it out and emboss it, then used a sponge dauber and some Wheat craft ink to sponge around the frame while I still had the nestie on there. I pop dotted it and the sentiment and then finished it off by adding some yellow rhinestones in the corners.



If you play along with this simple sketch this week, you could be the winner of your choice of Kraftin' Kimmie rubbah!! Be sure to hop on over to the Paper Sundaes challenge blog and check out the gorgeousness that the design team created.....and ALL of them used Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!! They're awesome!!!

OH and be sure to keep your eyes peeled because starting on Thursday, the Krafty Girls and I will begin showing some Krafty peeks of the new May release stamps!!! Heeheeeeeeeeeee!!!

Have a krafty week everyone!!

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Love your card Kimmie!! It's fabulous!

Jeanette said...

What a fantastic car Kimmie and the image is way too cute! Love the sponging detail...really sharp!
I am looking forward to seeing the new releases.........I am sure they are going to be awesome!
Hugs Jeanette :)

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute card Kimmie!!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a sweet and very cute card Kim, wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...