Krafty Challenge #35!!

This is going to be a super short post this morning and I apologize!! But I'm on my way out really early to be at work for 8am. The library has a booth at the local farmer's market....don't ask me why. Well, actually I think it's to have a presence in the community etc., but honestly, we're only located two blocks over!! Anyhoo, it's my turn to go! yippee.

So the challenge this week is a hard one for me, because I'm not that comfortable with cards that are anything other than the traditional square or rectangle. But Melanie wants us to use some shapes or just do something a little different. So I pulled out my old Creative Memories cutting system and all the shapely templates I have to go with it and decided that this wavy circle was perfect!!



I used the adorable Tubing Miles and one of the many perfect phrases from the new Mermaid Sentiments set and there ya have it!! A super summer card!! How fun!! I guess it really wasn't THAT hard! Oh and I used some crystal lacquer stuff on his mask to make it all shiny!



Oh and for those that have been wondering (read hounding me...hahahahaaa!), the new Mermaids and sentiments will be available as individual stamps....very soon! Like, in the next couple of days! So keep yer eyes peeled!!

Now hop on over to the Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge blog and get an eyeful of shapely creations!!

Happy kraftin'!

7 comments:

France Ringuette said...

Just GORGEOUS... I placed an order for your stamps at my craft store and can't wait to try them... Love your work.

♥Rach♥ said...

OMGosh, this is so cute and FUN! Great colors and I love the shape you did :0)

Tracey said...

This is a fabulous card Kimmie! The shape is perfect with this Miles image! xx

Melissa said...

Love your card! It's so cute how u did a circle card, but then added the frilly edge! Great work!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

This card is super cute Kimmie, so wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Maria Matter said...

fabulous Kim, love it!!!

Cheryl said...

Oooo, these mouse (mice?) stamps are terrific! I want them all!
Love your sweet little scuba mouse!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...