Challenge 38 - Beautiful Bows!!

t's Saturday again....really? When did that happen?? Anyway, Saturdays are my favourite days because it's always time for a Kraftin' Kimmie challenge! And this week it's a double whammy....because you also get to see the challenge samples from the Krafty Girls featuring the soon to be released *new* July stamps!!!!

So this week our hostess is the incredibly Krafty Krista! This week she's challenging us to use some Beautiful Bows!! It can be tying some bows with your ribbon, it can be bows in your patterned paper or simply a bow in your stamped image! Just be sure to include some in your creation!




I have two cards to show you for the challenge and the first one features another one of the BEAUTIFUL images created by Annie Rodrigue! This beauty is the Swan Princess!! I pictured using her with the new Kioshi papers by Basic Grey. So I coloured her up with my Copics using coordinating colours and I chose to do her hair black to make the colours pop!



I added some satin ribbon with a pretty bow and a glittery Prima flower. The Swan Princess also comes with a lovely swan accessory stamp and the sentiment you see on my card!



Next I have the sassy Bikini Maisie....she's Miles' girlfriend! Isn't she a hoot? I used some We R Memorykeepers summery papers with Krafty cardstock for the base. I coloured her up with my Copics, then cut her out with some oval Nesties and sponged around the frame with some chalk ink. I used a border punch, added a trio of rhinestones and I finished it off with some sheer polka dotted ribbon!



These and all of the July release images will be available at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp Shop on Sunday morning!! Now hop on over to the challenge blog and check out all the goodies the other Krafty Girls have to show ya!!

Happy kraftin'!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

I always love your cards Kimmie!! These are both fabulous!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...