Challenge #39 - Mostly Monochromatic!!!

This week's challenge over at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps blog is from the lovely Michele! She'd like us to keep it Mostly Monochromatic! That's a tough one for me...so I was glad when she said mostly!

I chose to use the new Snow White image that was released last week. I wanted to colour her up like a regular princess....could any princess really be called regular?? I think not. Especially a KKStamps princess!!



The paper is some long retired SU designer paper and it's probably my most favouritest ever...so that's why I hoard it. Hehe. I love the colour combo of tan and blue, so that's what I coloured miss Snow White!

I stamped her on Neenah, coloured her with my Copics and added some Stardust Stickles on her hairband. I used a MS border punch, added some crocheted ribbon and used the sentiment from the Swan Princess. I layered up some perfectly coloured flowers and attached them with glittery brads and added a trio of pearls to the scalloped sentiment layer. Voila!!!



Hope you can join us for this week's fun challenge.....actually, it will be open for TWO whole weeks!! That's right and you can join in as many times as you like with new creations!! You see, we won't be uploading a new challenge next weekend because....Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is attending CHA in Chicago!! We're going to be checkin' out all the new products, doin' some make and takes, meetin' lots of krafty peeps!! It's going to be FUN! But don't worry, we'll be taking lots of pics and sharing them with you while we're away!!!

Now hop on over to the KKS Challenge blog and check out this week's gorgeous creations by the Krafty Girls!!

3 comments:

Donna said...

Fantastic Challege! Great card! Have a fabulous time at CHA.

Tracey said...

This is beautiful Kimmie! A gorgeous colour combo!!

Have fun at CHA!! Travel safely!

g said...

just gorgeous Kimmie--love that blue! have a great time at CHA-can't wait to see everyone's updates & pics!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...