The Chicago Supershow is SUPER!!!

Today was another AWESOME freakin' day in Chicago!! These krafty gals are krazy!! haha!! I got to see tons more peeps and take lots more pictures, in between my shifts helping out at the Flower Soft booth! Wanna see some????


This sweet gal is my girlfriend, Colleen Schaan! We have 'known' each other through SCS and online, and then through blogging, etc. It was so amazing to finally meet in person....I love her! What a doll!


Me and Beate....she said she LOVES my stamps!! heehee!


Since the picture from yesterday sucked so bad, I took another one with my MFT pal, Joanne Basile!


Here's me with the sweet Christina Fischer...we are pals from my CCDesigns design team days! And Kerry Johnson....we live only a couple of hours from each other but had to come all the way to Chicago to hang out!!



There is a hilarious story behind these pictures....short version, Kerry and I got bamboozled into doing an 'American's Next Top Krafter' contest! Haha! We were lured into the challenge, which included a loud speaker, a photographer and videotaper and judges....*eyeroll*....under the pretense of prizes!!! We both decided the humiliation was worth the gift cards and free titanium trimmers!! Baaaahahaaaaa!


Me an' Mercy!!! Man, this woman makes me pee my pants.....NOT kidding!


The SUPER sweet Pam Varnell!


Ask me how much I love Jessica Diedrich!!!


The hugger.....Sara Henton!


How beautiful is Cammie?? We were on MFT together....such a fun girl and I'm thrilled we've finally met...and hugged!


And Tori Wild and I practically screamed and we DID jump up and down when we saw each other!!! We were on CCDesigns dt way back when! She's so adorable!!!

Can't wait to see who else we run into tomorrow. It's our very last day here in Chicago and we'll be sorry to say goodbye to everyone but Andrea and I are missin' our families!! Can't wait to see them!

3 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh Kimmie you are so funny. Loving all the photos. Looks like you are having a fantastic time.
mwah
Trace

FitterTwit said...

OMG! Those pictures were GREAT! Thank you so much for sharing with the rest of us who couldn't be there! LOL!

Donna Marie said...

Oh the Chicago CHA... How fun!!! Thanks for sharing your pics. What a dream job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...