How about some more Krafty Peeks???


Are ya lovin' the new Kimmie Christmas stamps???? I know, right?! The Krafty Girls are doing a rockin' job with them all!

Now, this is going to be a short post, as we JUST got home late this evening after being away all weekend. We had an incredible time at Scrapfest in Oshawa with some of the Krafty Girls! And I'll be sure to post later with pics from the event! Then today we left Oshawa super early and drove up north to Mildmay and taught a couple of classes at a crop!! Needless to say, we are EXHAUSTED!

Anyhooo, I have the ADORABLE Virginia to show you today!!! I have a feeling this girlie is going to be loved by a lot of stampers! This is actually the sample card I made for the class in Mildmay today! I used some of my all time favourite Christmas papers, called Be Merry! I just love non traditional colours, especially pinks and blues!

I coloured her up with my Copic markers, matted her on pink and red, added some pretty blue snowflakes using a Martha Stewart punch and some red brads. Then I finished it off by using the sentiment that comes with Virginia.....OH and she comes with a cute little stocking accessory stamp TOO!!

Don't forget that all these new images will be available at the KKStamps Shop tomorrow morning!! And for those who have to have them all, we'll also have the Gimme Kimmie's Kits available at a discount for a limited time!

See ya tomorrow!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

I hope sometime soon you can get some much-deserved rest Kim! So good to see you again this weekend! I sure hope ScrapFest was a success for you!!

Love today's cards! These Christmas images are now my faves I think! But then, I am a sucker for just about anything Christmas! xx

Jenn Joncas said...

She's adorable Kimmie!!! Rest up!!!

Unknown said...

Virginia looks fabulous Kimmie-- I love the pink in there!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...