Cute Card Thursday Meets Piper!!!

This week Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is sponsoring the Cute Card Thursday sketch challenge!!! I LOVE their sketches!!! And the one they've got this week works perfectly with lots of our images!



I decided to play with Piper this time.....I haven't picked her up since last winter, I think. I love her outfit and of course, I think her little mug is filled with delicious hot chocolate!! Or some strong coffee would be okay too!!



The papers I use are from a 6x6 pad by Paper Salon I picked up last year....at the dollar store! Yep! Love these colours! I stamped Piper on Neenah white cardstock and coloured her in using coordinating Copic markers. The card base is textured Sage Shadow and I also used Almost Amethyst for matting. The rest is all from the pad.



The sketch is fun with three stripes on the main layer, so I used one of the plaid ones for that. The middle strip actually has a little bit of glitter on the snowflakes. I punched some big snowflakes out of white glitter cardstock and attached them with silver brads. Then added some lilac coloured twill across the middle. I stamped the sentiment, which is from Holiday Sentiments, and then cut it out with a tag Spellbinder and hung it from the ribbon with linen thread. Ta daaaaaaa!

Be sure to hop over to the CCThursday blog and check out the samples that some of the dt made for your inspiration! Then join us for the challenge and you could win some KKStamps!!!

Happy kraftin'!

1 comment:

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

LOVE THIS! Great work on the sketch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...