Let's Get KRAFTY!!! - Krafty Peeks Day ONE!!!



Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! It's time to get KRAFTY!!! I've been waiting for this ALL month!! Honestly!! All the Krafty Girls have some awesome new peeks to share with you, featuring the new November Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!!

Today I have two cards to show you! The first one uses the Krafty Stamper!!! Eeeeee! Isn't she just perfect? I think she could be each one of us, doin' our Krafty thing!!!




I used my new Pixielicious paper pad....I just love the colours! I coloured her up using coordinating Copic markers and sponged around the edges with lilac chalk ink. All the cardstock is Bazzill and of course I used Neenah white.



The purple ribbon I found in my stash matches perfectly and I put together a mixture of Prima flowers and added lots of pearls, a la my girl Tara! Doesn't the Krafty Stamper look like me?? Or you?? Or any one of us?? She's a hoot!

Next up is a new image by Steven Leary called Mice Angels! It looks like Miles and Maisie are on a date, having some wintertime fun! For this one I used the awesome new Christmas designer papers from Stampin' Up (can't remember what the name of it is). The striped paper is so pretty and sparkly!



I stamped Mice Angels on Neenah using Memento ink and coloured them up using my Copic markers.....o' course! Then I cut them out with my Nesties and sponged around the frame while it was still in the Nestie. Then I added some Diamond Twinklets...I think that's what it's called....around the image as the 'snow'. It looks so pretty in real life.


Then I stamped the bonus sentiment, which comes with the Mice Angels, on Pink Pirouette paper and then attached it with this fun big button and some twine. Oh and there's some fun pink ribbon and a bow on there too! Love them!! So cute!!

Now be sure to hop on over to the KKStamps Challenge Blog and see who else has stuff to show you today! The Krafty Girls AND Krafty Guests have some gorgeous creations to see! And come on back tomorrow for MORE Krafty goodness!!!

13 comments:

Christina Fischer said...

Both are so sweet, Kimmie! They're so bright and happy! :)

Rach said...

two fantastic cards Kimmie, xxx

Anonymous said...

Omgsh! Both your cards are just toooooooo cute! Love the 'a la Tara' touch ! Tee Hee! :) Tracy

KanataNewf said...

Two must haves!

Tara Godfrey said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards, Kimmie! I love those papers and beautiful colours on your Krafty Stamper card! The Krafty Stamper looks just like you too, he,he,he! I love that she can be coloured up to be any one of us...just adore her to bits, hun!
Love the Mice Angels too OMGosh they are soooo sweet and your card is so soft and pretty love the beautiful bow and the "icicles" border is fab!
Hugs,t

Lori said...

Love them Kimmie, esp. Maisie and Miles. Great job!!

Welcome! said...

Love both cards Kimmie, looove the beautiful colors on the Krafty Girl card and the snow on the Miles & Maisy card is perfect!!! Lovin' this release!!!!

Sharon Caudle said...

LOVE them both, Kimmie! This entire collection is awesome! Beautiful colors and coloring and love the papers you used!
hugs, Sharon

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Great cards Kimmie, they are so cute!
Hugs Jacqueline

Kelly Schelske said...

Both of these are fabulous Kimmie!

Tracey said...

Awesome cards Kimmie!! I am loving both of these images!! Fantastic colouring!! xx

Andrea Murdock said...

I love these cards just as much as when I saw them for the first time at your house :) Both are coloured perfectly and of course you know I love your card layouts and patterned paper- always done so bright and fun! btw- I always thought the Krafty girl was modelled after you and fab do :)

Becca said...

The colours you chose to make these cards are wonderful. Amazing cards as always....lovin' the new stamps...oh my they are gorgeous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...