Happy New Baby!!

Good morning stampers!! It's a GOOD day! Why? you ask.....well, because I get to spend the WHOLE day in my kraft room.....in my jammies!! Yaaaay! I got all my work caught up with yesterday so that I could set this day aside to play.....gotta do that every once in a while, right?

So are you just lovin' the new Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps that were released this past weekend?? So much fun....yummilicious Berry Girls, cuddly Animals and adorable Baby stamps!!!



This card is just a quick and simple one that could be used for a baby gift, welcome baby or shower invitation! I used the new Special Delivery stamp and my Copic markers...then used my Nesties to cut it out and emboss it and then sponged around the frame with some blue chalk ink.



The patterned paper is from the Jack and Jill line by Prima and the cardstock is all SU. OH and something super exciting happened while making this card......I FINISHED A ROLL OF RIBBON!!! YUP! I did! I pulled out the blue ribbon to use on my card and as I was unrolling it, it came to the end of the spool......well, I bet there was a dumbfounded look on my face. I don't think that's ever happened before!!! Haha! See the exciting things that happen when you use up some of your old stash instead of diving into the new stuff!!?? HA!

Anyhoo, I added the ribbon, an adorable baby bottle charm and used the sentiment that comes with the Buggy Full 'O Ducks stamp. Simple!!!

Well, I'm off to kraft!!! Have a super day!!

4 comments:

Josie0602 said...

Adorable baby card! I love the soft colors! I need to check out how you do the coloring around the edges of your Nesties. It looks wonderful!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Kimmie!!

Kellie said...

This is just simply adorable Kimmie!

Hugs,
Kellie

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a cute card, wonderful! The image is so sweet.
Hugs Jacqueline

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...