Challenge 64 - Seeing RED!!



Happy Saturday to all my stampy peeps!! It's an extra special Saturday for me because I'm celebrating my birthday with a bunch of my Krafty Friends!! Five of the Krafty Girls, plus a past Krafty Guest and ME!! Can you picture us all? Stamping, laughing, eating, colouring, drinking, giggling, etc.?? It's gonna be a HOOT!!

Anyway, the hostess for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge is the terrific TRACY!! She wants us to See Red with our cards this week! So just include some red on your card and you're good to go!! ALSO, if you want to be entered into the contest for a Guest Spot with the Krafty Girls, this is the week the competition starts!! Go HERE for all the details!!



For my card I used the new Buster the Bulldog!! LOVE this fella! I pulled out some pet papers that I've had in my stash, along with a fire hydrant charm and voila!! I used the sentiment that comes with Buster and my little dog bone punch too! I added the ribbon and double bow, using my Bow Easy template!

Now hop on over to the Challenge blog and check out what all the Krafty Girls have for you to look at!! There's a lotta RED!!!

Happy kraftin'!

5 comments:

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Kimmie! I love the red!!

Michele Boyer said...

Hee, hee. So cute! That dog cracks me up!

I hope you have a fun day! :)

Teena in Toronto said...

That's too cute!

Happy blogoversary :)

Mary said...

Love this image, and the great work you did on this card.

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a great card Kim. The image is so funny, wonderful!
Hugs jacqueline

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...