April Krafty Peeks.....Day ONE!

It's the middle of April.....the weather is warming up, the sun is making an appearance, we're shedding those big ol' heavy sweaters, winter boots and mittens. AAAAAAND it's time to start peekin' our new Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!!

We have some seriously awesome stamps AGAIN this month! We're sharing new Steven Leary stamps tomorrow, new Annie Rodrigue images on Saturday and today.....we've got new Krafty Quotes! As always we have four quotes that are larger in size, perfect for your scrappier cards and of course, you're scrapbook pages!!!

This month's Krafty Quotes #3 features sentiments from Katherine Hepburn, Lucille Ball, Eleanor Roosevelt and Gloria Steinem!

I have to admit that I ADORE using my Copic markers and colouring all my lined images and scrappy cards are a bit of a stretch for me, but I've been thoroughly enjoying stretching myself and creating something a little out of my comfort zone. And I don't think I'm doing too badly! hehe.



My card features the quote by Katherine Hepburn and it's one of my favourites! I mean, you gotta have a little fun, right? Gotta live on the edge...? Haha! I used some Basic Grey Hopscotch papers, coordinating cardstock and distressed it all with brown ink. Then I added some lovely, soft eyelet lace and an elegant Prima flower!

Now hop on over to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge Blog and check see what the other Krafty Girls and Guests have to show ya!! Then be sure to check in tomorrow for some adorable new stamps from Steven!!

Happy kraftin'!

11 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Oh such a fun sentiment but how true !! he he
I love your card and your fab style
Hugs Susie Sugar xx

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kim...Working out of your comfort zone certainly works for you!! Beautiful! Xx

Angie said...

Your card is beautiful :) nice work as always.

Melanie said...

Yup, "scrappy" cards are a stretch for me too...but these quotes are SO much fun to work with! Beautiful card Kim...love that trim!!

Dotty Jo said...

Great card! Jo x

Jenny said...

So pretty Kim!!! I love the shabby-chic-ness of it:)

crafty amy said...

Oh yippee more new images to play with and this sentiment is one of my favourites I am going to have to get this set :D
Hugs

Amy xx

Anonymous said...

Ya could've fooled me your out of your comfort zone! This card is wonderful!

Tracey said...

This is just gorgeous Kimmie!! I lvoe it!! xx

Amanda R said...

Love the card Kimmie! That big flower is the perfect accent!

Anne said...

lovely colours. pretty, shabby, nice

anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...