Challenge 238 - Sketchy Time! And I'm the Hostess!




Good morning, krafty friends!!  It's time for another fun challenge with Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and guess what?!  I'm the hostess this week and my challenge is a SKETCH!



I just love sketch challenges because it really takes a lot of the guess work out of creating.  Sometimes the hardest part is designing a new layout for your card, so sketches give you that jumping off point!



My card features the mermaid and whale image from the new Under the Sea 2! stamp set!!  I used the new Enchanted Garden 6x6 paper pad from Bo Bunny because I just loved the colours and I think they go really well with the watery theme!  I coloured up the image using coordinating Copic markers and used several Spellbinder dies to create the main layer.  The embellishments include a double bow using some wrinkled seam binding ribbon, a gorgeous frosted finishes embellishment from SU in the middle of the bow, a spray of pearls and some glittery flowers!  The final touch is the Need a Hug? sentiment from the Under the Sea 2! stamp set!

There are TWO ways to enter our challenges.....on the posts in the KKStamps Blog and also in the photo folders in our Krafty Friends facebook group!!  We have two challenges every week....the Saturday one (this one) and a weekly Anything Goes challenge on Wednesdays!  Please join us for chances to WIN gift cards to the shop!

Also don't forget that we have a DOZEN of our fabulous stamp sets on SALE 25-50% OFF this weekend in our Frugal Friday Specials!!  Scoop up some new stamps, paper pads, EZmount and get kraftin'!!

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great card. The image is so sweet. I love the double bow and the embellishment in the center. I love all the little details.

Viki Banaszak said...

I love this card! The flowers make me druel. LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...