These Boots Were Made For Splashin'!

Good morning, krafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring one of the images from the new RAINY DAY FUN! rubber stamp set now available at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

 
I had a lot of fun playing with Lulu here and creating this card.  I actually started out with the sketch which was given to us as a challenge at Scrapfest this year.  I used some older My Mind's Eye papers and coloured up the image in coordinating colours using my Copic markers.  



The main layer was cut out using my Spellbinders squares and scalloped squares.  I added a flag layer in the middle, tied an organdy ribbon across the center, did some doodling and added some flower embellishments with buttons and linen thread.  Lastly I added one of the fun sentiments that comes with the RAINY DAY FUN! stamp set and stamped it on a banner cut out with the Silhouette!

I'm entering this card in a Sassy Cheryl's Neighbourhood challenge going on this week!!!  Have fun and happy kraftin'!
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...