Last Stop on the Krafty Hop!

 
Well, I'm the last stop on the October Krafty Hop!!  You've seen SO many gorgeous creations along the way today featuring ALL of the NEW Christmas rubber stamp sets from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.....but I have one more for ya!

I FINALLY got a chance to colour after about a two month hiatus.....adopting two new puppies will do that to a girl!  ;)  And I decided to play with the new SPARKLE FAIRY!!!  It was SO fun!


I used the new Frosty Friends paper pad by Doodlebug (which will be back in stock soon)!  I love the colour combinations on these papers.....I also used the coordinating Winter Assortment Sprinkles!!  I had a blast colouring her up with my Copic markers in those rich jewel tones!  I used grey for the 6x6 card base plus some Bermuda Bay cardstock by SU for matting.  I added some cheesecloth behind the main image, some white yarn trim to make the bow plus an acrylic dollar store snowflake on top.....then I finished it off with the sentiment that comes with the set plus a lot of Stardust Stickles!!  I {heart} sparkle....and the Sparkle Fairy!!



Now head on over to the SHOP where ALL of the new stamps are NOW available!!!  Happy shoppin'!

13 comments:

New Creations said...


Oh this is so precious!! I adore the image and the pops of purple are just fabulous on this!! The sparkle is stunning. Love the trim bow and an acrylic snowflake, a perfect match to her:)


Lenora said...

Love, love the colors and this image is adorable!

Nathalie said...

Beautiful! Amazing card. Love the paper choice.

ribenaruby said...

Hi Kimmie, love the non-traditional colours on your fab image. Super card and layout.Thanks for sharing. Ruby x

Lizzy Smith said...

I just love love these fairies! Wow two months of no coloring?! I can't even imagine, bet it felt great to get back to it. Your card is so darling! TFS xoxo Lizzy

Lizzy Smith said...

I just love love these fairies! Wow two months of no coloring?! I can't even imagine, bet it felt great to get back to it. Your card is so darling! TFS xoxo Lizzy

Rosemary said...

Awesome card! I love the blues and purples. Great job coloring!

Vankleeck6 said...

She is adorable! Love these wintery colors!

Heather said...

Gorgeous!! These new fairies are stunning and you showed this one off fabulously! Love the sparkly gems.

Michele I said...

Love it. Your colors just pop

Kathy S said...

Love your colors. I like when a Christmas card has unique colors and you've achieved that.

Maroeska said...

Hi Kim! Great card and lovely coloring. All the images are so fun! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Very pretty, I love the colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...