Halloween Kard Kit!!!

I'm the last stop on today's Release Hop 
and I'm happy to share with you all the goodies I created 
with only a small portion of our Halloween Kard Kit!!

My Mom and I split a kit between us to see what we could come up with for some samples for you krafty peeps!  She made two cards and I made three cards featuring ONLY the some supplies from the just released Halloween Kard Kit and still had tons left over!!!

First is the Wicked Witch card I shared at the beginning of the week!


Secondly is a fun card I made featuring the Potionmaster!  



And lastly I put together a square card featuring the 
Batty and Catty stamp set! 


This kit is packed FULL of goodies to inspire you in making lots of spooky cards, treat bags, boxes, decorations and more!
AND you get to CHOOSE your own stamp set for FREE!!

Like I said, there is a limited supply so hop on over to the shop and scoop one up before they're gone!  And be SURE to read the instructions in the description regarding choosing your free set and shipping instructions!

Hope you enjoyed today's hop!  Now head on over to the shop to check out ALL the amazing new stamp sets we've just released PLUS a lot of SALE items and NEW goodies!
Happy shoppin'!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Kim, totally enjoyed the blog hop! Your stamps are awesome and I love the new releases. Great card creations!

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome kit and cards! Love that cute image from Batty and Catty! Fabulous coloring and details on all your cards!

Dee Earnshaw said...

An amazing new release - you have outdone yourself, Kimmie. Thank you so much for all the wonderful ideas from you and your design team:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...