Hope Your Day is MAGICAL!!!


Welcome to another week of Wonderful Wednesday challenges and as always, it's Anything Goes!!  Today I'm sharing a card I made a couple of weeks ago featuring the BELIEVE IN FAIRYTALES stamp set!  



This was actually the VERY FIRST time I tried the no lines technique!  I was sooooo super scared of doing it that I put it off and put it off.  And when I finally did it, I was so thrilled with how it turned out!!



I stamped the little princess on Copic Xpress paper using Desert Sand Memento Ink (which can usually be found in the store but I'm sold out but will have more back in soon).  Then I went about colouring the image with my Copic markers exactly as I normally would if I had been using black ink!  I coloured with markers that coordinating with the papers I used from the Sew Lovely paper pad by Echo Park!  I also coloured up the sweet little froggie....isn't he cute? I just love that the images look almost watercoloured with this effect!



Using some distress ink, I gently sponged around the paper layers, added some eyelet trim, ribbon, flower and pearls, then I popped up the two focal layers and stamped one of the sentiments! Oh and I added a bit of sparkle on the crowns and the wand using my Sakura Stardust gel pen!



 Lastly I stamped the prince and another sentiment for the inside layer as the finishing touch!

You probably know that the NEW August Release of spooky stamp sets has just been released!  One of the sets has already sold out but I'll have more early next week!  I've also released a limited edition Halloween Kard Kit and it looks like you all are lovin' it!!!  Have of them are already gone!!   

I hope you can join us for this fun challenge!!  Happy kraftin'!

 

1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

This is GORGEOUS!!!!! You did an AMAZING job with the no lines technique! If I didn't know it was your first time doing it, I would never have believed it! Stunning card!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...