You Are Totally Paw-some!

As most of you know, I'm a real dog lover!  We have three of them in our house and they are family!  I know a lot of you all feel the same way about your furry pals too!

That's why I love our new TOTALLY PAW-SOME clear stamp set and I had fun designing this quick and simple card!


I used the little doggie that looks like my long-haired chihuahua puppies, Minnie and Maisie!  I coloured her up using my Copic markers and used lots of little flicks to make her look fluffy!  Then I cut the image out with a thin white border all around.  


It's an A2 sized card with a black base and I used red for matting.  I then took a piece of kraft cardstock and designed my own background paper using a tan ink and a bunch of the fabulous little accessory stamps that come with the TOTALLY PAW-SOME set!  It was super fun and easy!

I added a strip of patterned paper along with some black gingham ribbon.  Then I cut out a white circle to create a sort of spotlight for the puppy image and added a trio of coordinating enamel dots!  Lastly I stamped the fun sentiment in Versafine Black Onyx ink!

I hope you can join us for this week's Wonderful Wednesday challenge as it's Anything Goes!  I love to see your krafty kreations so be sure to share them in our Krafty Friends Facebook group and link them up to the blog post for the challenge!

Happy kraftin'!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

It's such a gorgeous card, Kimmie! I love how you did the background!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...