You're the PURR-fect Friend!

Good morning!!  It's going to be a purr-fectly lovely springy day here in Southwestern Ontario!!  So let's celebrate with a fun card!

Today is Wonderful Wednesday so there is a new Anything Goes challenge up over at the KKS blog!  I hope you can play along with us this week and enter a creation so that you are in for the monthly prize!


I used the new PURR-FECT PRINCESS clear stamp set along with some fun vintage papers!  She's all coloured up using my fave Copic markers!  I did a lot of ink distressing on the patterned paper layers and used my Spellbinders dies for the oval spotlight!  I added some fun ruffled trim, lots of pretty pink flowers and of course, the sentiment on a flag!


You can find her over at the shop along with lots of other fun pet stamp sets that we released in January!

Happy kraftin'!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...