It's August Release Day!!!

It's Release Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and we are celebrating ALL the amazing new clear stamp sets with a Krafty Hop!

I'm the last stop on the hop and I've used the adorable Lulu from the new AUTUMN WISHES stamp set!


I pulled out one of my fave Doodlebug paper pads and coloured her up with my copic markers and paper pieced her sweater.  I also coloured up the fun little goat that comes with the set and I used a series of E markers to make all the dots for his fur!  The card base is kraft and A2 sized and I just threw a mixture of different patterned papers on the base, added some twine and coordinating sprinkle embellishments.  Then I made a fun background for Lulu using a selection of dies and lastly I stamped the sentiment at the bottom!

Be sure to head over to the krafty shop because ALL the new stamps are NOW available!  Happy shoppin'!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...