I'm a Book Dragon!

Good morning and welcome to another Wonderful Wednesday challenge which of course, is Anything Goes!

I used the fabulous new BOOK DRAGON stamp set for my creation today!  I decided to go with a girlie dragon and made her PINK!  I coloured her up with my Copic markers to coordinate with the My Mind's Eye papers that I layered up on the card!  I added lots of dots on the dragon's hide to show some fun texture!


The card is a white 6x6 square card and I used lots of coordinating patterned papers to layer up the base.  There are several different kinds of flowers in the corners, plus a trio of adhesive dots.  I added some lace trim across the middle, stamped one of the fabulous sentiments at the bottom and pop dotted the main image!!  Ta daa!


There are SO many things going on at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps right now!  If you'd like to be a Krafty Guest Designer, we have a contest up on the Krafty Facebook page right now so get your submissions in by this weekend!  Also some of our older, retired images might be making a Krafty Komeback soon so find out how YOU can vote for your favourites!

Also we're thrilled to be having an online Kraft-tember Krafty Krop this Saturday the 10th!!  Join us for challenges all day long, tutorials, prizes, specials and lots of krafty fun!!!  Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...