Harvest Blessings!

There's a new challenge up on the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Blog this morning and it's all about HALLOWEEN!

I love dressing up for Halloween but I also love all the fall weather and autumn decorations like pumpkins and wreaths and fallen leaves!

My card for the challenge features the brand new
 HARVEST BLESSINGS clear stamp set!  I made a fun little autumn scene and I hope you like it!


I stamped up some of the pumpkins from the Harvest Blessings stamp set and coloured them up using my copic markers.  The card is an A2 sized base in kraft and then I used my brand new scenery die from Lawn Fawn to create the tree frame and also the  orange patterned paper for the 'leaves' behind the tree.  I also used a hill die and a fence die!  The papers are from different Doodlebug pads....'cause they're my favourite!


I pop dotted the pumpkins at different heights and then finished off the scene by stamping one of the fun sentiments on a flag and pop dotting it as well!


Hope on over to the KKS Blog to check out more inspiration for the challenge!  ALSO the brand new October Release NEW stamp sets are now available at the shop PLUS this weekend's Frugal Friday Specials!  Happy shoppin'!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...