October Krafty Release and Hop Day!!

It's finally here!!!  It's release day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
and now ALL of the new stamp sets you've been seeing all week are in the shop!

For today's creation I used the sweet new COLD NOSES stamp set by artist Cheryl Grant!  I love Lulu and Lucas and their furry friends having some winter fun!


I coloured up Lulu and her kitty pal using my Copic markers in coordinating colours with the fun, soft patterned paper from My Mind's Eye.  I also paper pieced Lulu's winter coat!


The card base is 6x6 in white cardstock and I used blue and pink for the matting!  There are some fun blue acrylic snowflakes that I scooped up at the dollar store and I dressed them up a bit with self adhesive dots in the middle.  I added some seam binding ribbon with a button and some twine.  And lastly I stamped one of the fun sentiments on a heart!!  Aren't they sweet?


The names below are members of the Krafty design team and they each have a gorgeous creation to share featuring one of the new stamp sets!  Be sure to hop on over to the shop when you're done because they are ALL available now!  Plus we've got some fun Holiday Mini Kits featuring different patterned papers and embellishments to help your krafty kreativity!!

Happy hoppin'!

1 comment:

Marjeta said...

Cute card with beautiful details.

Marjeta

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...