Beary Big Hugs for Wonderful Wednesday!

The card I'm sharing today features the new BEARY BIG HUGS clear stamp set from the November release at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!


I wanted to do more simple cards at this time of year so they are easy to duplicate if you wanted to make several of them all at once!  The layout is nothing fancy and there aren't any matting layers so all you need is some pattered paper, some white cardstock and a few simple embellishments!


I coloured up the coffee cup and the half a bear in coordinating colours with my Copic markers.  The paper is from last year's line from Echo Park and I stamped one of the fabulous sentiments from the BBHugs set at the bottom!  You can easily add another sentiment on the inside of the card as well because I've used white for the base.

Hop on over to the KKS blog to see more inspiration for this week's Anything Goes challenge and join us!  If you submit a creation you will be entered to win the monthly prize of a $20 gift voucher to the shop!  Happy kraftin'!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...