All Aboard!!! It's Release Day!

Welcome to the final stop on the Krafty train!!!
I hope you've enjoyed all the amazing creations from the 
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps design team and guests today!



I can't tell you how much fun I had designing and crafting this card featuring the new ALL ABOARD stamp set!
I paper pieced the main part of the train with a fun plaid paper from the Flea Market pad by Doodlebug Designs and coloured the rest of it up with my Copic markers.  Then I created a scene on the card with cloud paper and dies, a treeline die and a picket fence die to look like a train track!  I added some white dots to the image with my Sharpie poster paint pen and some Doodlebug enamel dots to match.  Finally I added some flags on the back of the train with one of the great sentiments from the All Aboard stamp set!


ALL of the new stamp sets are now available at the Krafty Shop and you can purchase each set individually OR you can scoop them all up in our Gimme Kimmie's Kit!!!

AND each and every order placed before midnight on Sunday the 12th will be entered to WIN a fun GIVEAWAY and there are three prizes so you've got three chances to WIN!


Happy kraftin' and happy shoppin'!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...