A Cloudy Challenge!

Mornin' everyone and welcome to another fabulous 
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!  This week it's all about CLOUDS!

My card features the new DARLING DRAGONS stamp set and this time I decided to make them girly and coloured them up in pinks and purples!  



It's a very simple A2 sized card using only one piece of patterned paper, the two images and some clouds from die cuts!  I wanted to make them look like they were high above in among the clouds!



I coloured them up using my Copic markers, using a dotting technique to help shade them in certain areas.  I pop dotted the main images, added wrinkled seam binding ribbon, a button and some twine.  Lastly I stamped one of the fabulous sentiments at the bottom and finished it off with a trio of enamel dots!

Join us today on a special event page on facebook for an Online Spring Krafty Krop!!  We'll be posting challenges, sharing tips, doing live videos, giving away prizes and having tons of krafty fun!  It runs 9am-5pm EST but the challenges are open all week for you to play along!!


Also don't forget that we've got a brand new Krafty Komeback stamp set up called BRIGITTE and our Frugal Friday Specials are up now with FOUR sweet sets on 40% OFF but only for the weekend!  Go check them out!

Happy kraftin'!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...