Wonderful Wednesday with Pretty Kitties!!!

Welcome to another Wonderful Wednesday challenge at 

My card features the precious new PRETTY KITTIES clear stamp set which I absolutely love!!!  I used the super sweet Kitten Smitten paper pad by Doodlebug as my colour palette and coloured up the adorable main image with my Copic markers!



The layout is pretty simple but I used lots of layers because I adore these patterns!  And then to finish it off I just stamped one of the sweet sentiments and added some coordinating Doodlebug Sprinkles!



Be sure to join us on the Krafty Friends facebook page this Saturday for a fun online Spring Krafty Krop!!
We'll be posting challenges, doing live videos, giving away prizes and having lots of krafty fun!!!  Hop over and spend some time with us beginning at 9am EST!



Now head on over to the KKS blog and check out what the design team and guests have to inspire you for this week's challenge!
Happy kraftin'!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...