Just Wanted to Say Hi..............HI!!!!


Today I am heading to Petrolia for an afternoon of food and fun with some girls! We are meeting at the restaurant called Actors for lunch and then heading over to The Town Scrapper for some stampin'/scrappin'/shoppin' fun!! There are a couple of ladies coming that I've only 'met' through my blog, so that will be fun! I will be bringing along my camera, so hopefully I'll have some fun shots to share with you on the weekend! If you are in the area and would like to join us, I'd love to meet ya!!

Today's card features a stamp that I won on the Magnolia blog around Christmastime and it just arrived last week. They do draws for blog candy every once in a while, so free to go over there and check it out. While you're there you can check out the blogs of the Design Team members....they are FAB-ulous!!

This is Dala Tilda and I like her because she is a little different from all the other longer haired Tildas. This one has a cute little bob haircut! I stamped her on white cardstock and coloured her in using my Copic markers, then cut her out. The patterned paper is from a giant box of K&Co. paper that I got at Costco.....it was $15.99 for a box of 300 sheets!!! RUN to your nearest Costco ladies!! The card base is Lavender Lace and I also used Tempting Turquoise and Groovy Guava. I paper pierced across the top and the bottom of the main piece and also in each scallop of the circle. I pop dotted the main image, added some sparkle with my Stardust Sakura gel pen, attached some Prima Hydrangeas with a button brad and the sentiment is from Penny Black! I specifically made this card for a challenge on my friend Donna's blog to use paper piercing!

Don't forget, you have until Sunday night to join in Kimmie's Challenge #8 to win a High Hopes Stamp!!!

14 comments:

Kerry Johnson said...

Oh my! This card is darling!! I love how she's "out of the box/circle". What a great stamp to use with that technique - I am in awe!

Unknown said...

your card is so fantastic and cute. i love this tilda too and have used some time.
greetings from the germay dt
bea

Donna Baker said...

oh dear! this is just
A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!! I love how she's hanging down off the circle, so 3-d it's out of this world! When I get my magnolia stamps (plan to order soon) I am going to CASE this oh wait, I don't have any of the circles! ugh I will have to make it work with a rectangle or oval doh

Ida said...

Super Sweet and Cute! Great colors and layout. Love that the image is sitting off the circle. (Just wish they had "mouths")

Anonymous said...

This card is just adorable, the colours are awesome and I love the Tilda image, she is too cute. Hope you have fun with your friends in Petrolia. nd (Mom)

Crestajune said...

Sooo cute, Kimmie! I love how you cut Tilda out to hang out of the circle. Very clever! I really like that sentiment stamp too! Great work, as always!

Michelle B said...

Love the short hair too! Have fun today, can't wait to see some pics.

Hugs,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

OMG Kimmie! Your Magnolia's are always so GREAT! I love them. Lunch again? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm......LOL. The new Magnollia's aren't in yet.......ARE THEY? LOL

Scrapping Donna said...

Great card Kim! Thanks for entering my weekly challenge.

Jo said...

Gorgeous card Kimmie! I do love Magnolias and that paper is to die for!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim..looks like you had a wonderful time..that is just fantastic. That is why I love this hobby you get to share with people even in blogs about the luxury of stamping. I love the new Magnolia,,,that is exactly what I meant about the other blogs that I saw...sorry I jumped ahead LOL>>>>.I get so happy with all the neat stuff. This Tilda is too cute because she is sitting and she looks like so much fun to play with in 3D.
Bela

Annie said...

Fabulous card! I love this stamp and can't wait to play with it very soon!

Cassie said...

Happy Birthday!! This has got to be my favorite Magnolia card!!

Rochelle W said...

This is the cutest stamp evea!!!
Rochelle (SBS10)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...