Jusssssst Sssssssaying Hello!!!


Happy, happy Sunday!!! It's my only day off this weekend, so I'm making the most of it!! Emileigh slept over at her girlfriend's house last night, so probably won't even be up for another couple of hours and my honey-pie's still in bed, so I'm gettin' busy in my craft room!!

Here's another Kimmie Two-fer.....don'tcha just love that name?? Heehee! I stamped out two of Ssstanley Snake on Wausau bright white cardstock using Archival Brilliance Graphite Black ink. I pulled out a sheet of my new Basic Grey Sultry 6x6 pad and used the refreshing jungle-like colours in the dp. I coloured Stanley in using my Copic markers and punched it out using my Marvy circle punch, then layered him on a Marvy scalloped circle punch in Green Galore. I took a strip of the dp, ran it through the Cuttlebug with one of my embossing folders (not sure the name of it, but it kinda looks like snakeskin) and layered it on Regal Rose cardstock. The sentiment is just perfect for Stanley and I stamped it on white and backed it on Green Galore, then added a little knot of pink ribbon. I pierced holes in all the scallops on the main piece, pop dotted it, added some Pink Stickles in the centers of the blossoms and added a Prima flower with an SU brad!!



Now these two I made exactly the same. Usually I try to change it up a bit so that I have a couple of different designs, but I wasn't feeling especially creative that day, so I just made two the same. Now I have one to give away and one to keep!

Well, I'm going to get inky!! Have a wonderful day!!

11 comments:

Marja Sch said...

This one is very cute. Lovely colours. Hugs Marja

Crestajune said...

Great card, Kimmie! Love the colors!

Leonie said...

What a gorgous card!!

~ Leonie ~

petri said...

These cards are jussssst great !
Good idea to make two at a time.
I often want to keep my card for myself when I like it (and sometimes have little time to make more !), but this goes well in almost the same time !

Anonymous said...

You're cards are really beautiful !!
Greetings...

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't mind, but i have linked you on my blog !!

Monica said...

That DSP Matches that Snake Perfect! I love this card Kimmie!

Happy Sunday!!
~Monica~

Trina said...

These are adorable Kimmie!! Love the bright colors and your coloring is amazing!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fantastic card... love the CP, the image, the colors. TFS!

sophia landry said...

He is so adorable! I got the other snake recently and can't wait to try it out. Love your colors which have a nice tropical feel. Perfect for the weather we are having! Great job!!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I love that sentiment! It reminds me of a book my daughter has. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...