He Scoooooooooores!!!


Here is a quickie card for ya this morning! I'm off to work all day....blech!! And it's so lovely outside too!!! So this will have to hold you over for today!!

This is a regular sized card featuring Sporty Edwin, which of course, I got from The Town Scrapper! The card base is Chocolate Chip and the dp is by Stacey Claire Boyd. I used my Spiral Punch on the dp for the very first time and I think it looks kind of cool. I stamped Edwin in Archival Brilliance Graphite Black ink on Wausau bright white cardstock and coloured him in using my Copic markers. I doodled around the frame, matted him and popped him up on pop dots. The sentiment was made using my Karen Foster Snap Stamps! I did finish him off by adding some Stardust Stickles to his wings, but silly me, I took the photo before I did that!! Oh well! You know I never make a Magnolia without adding Stickles!! Hahaha!

Well, have a lovely Saturday and I hope you get to do some cool things....outdoors AND indoors!!

4 comments:

petri said...

Hello Kimmi,

He is lovely, specially because his shirt is in our national soccerteam's color Orange ! You inspire me so much; where do you get the energy. even on a "working" day you make cards ! Go on and I'll try to follow you. I love your funny way of writing, it cheers me up !

Love from Petri in the Netherlands

Kelly Schelske said...

Kimmie, Edwin is adroable!! Great papers!!

Monica said...

I love the paper you used Kimmie!
Great Job on teh card!

Hope yoru enjoying your weekend?!
~Monica~

Diane said...

Cute card!!! That paper is awesome for that stamp and he's too cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...