Shabby Goblin!


This will be a very quick post today, as I am off to work early this morning. I am feeling a little better than I was yesterday and hopefully I can make it through the day! Thanks for all your well wishes, by the way!! They really helped!!! Honest!!

Today's card features a Magnolia Design Team card. The image is one of the new line of Martha Goblin stamps and the patterned paper, lace, card base and flowers are from the Magnolia shop. I don't think you can buy these items online, only the stamps, but they like us to use the papers and embellishments in their store, as they will be displaying our cards there.

Anyway, it's pretty self explanatory, methinks!! Martha is such a cutie-pie, right? She has such a devilish grin and I love her toe sticking out of her sock!! I coloured her with my Copics and the two cardstock strips to the left were stamped with a couple of the different flower stamps by Magnolia. I don't usually use lace on my cards and the patterned paper is a little more shabby looking than I usually go for, but I'm kind of liking it anyway. Later in the week I'll show you a design using the same stamps but papers and colours that are more my style!!

Hey, did you watch Dancing with the Stars last night?? Who do you think is gonna get the boot????

4 comments:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

gosh kimmie...
faboulous job!

you know.. i always look out on your cards for these primas you have.
gosh iam so envy! hehehe.
in my mind i go through everything were to get them the cheapes. what do you personally think about texasjodylynns prima share??? do you have any thoughts?? thank you

Kelly Schelske said...

Hopoe you have a good day at work today! The card is lovely!! Looks super to me:-) Kelly

sophia landry said...

So cute kimmie!! The shabby may not be your stye, but you did such an awsome job with it. She is such a cute little goblin!

Nixe-Moni said...

Oooh great card. Love the colours and this very cute stamp.

Hugs
Moni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...