Happy Birthday Mom!!!



Last week was my Mom's birthday!!! Yaaaaaaaaay Mom!! Of course, I didn't want to show you my card before now, because I didn't want her to see it before she opened it herself! We got together over the weekend and had a scrumptious dinner out. We had some great food and a lovely visit with the whole family!

This card I made especially for her features the new Tilda with her balloons from a very recent release! I inked her up for the first time to make this card! This paper I used is from a DCWV stack and I thought the colours were simply perfect for a birthday card.



The card base is a 6x6 Lavender Lace square with Regal Rose layering underneath. I also used Bashful Blue and Apricot Appeal. I stamped her on Wausau bright white cardstock and coloured her in using my Copic markers. The sentiment is from the Hugs and Wishes set by SU. I added some wide pink grosgrain ribbon across the middle, also lots of Prima flowers that I attached with glitter brads. I finished it off by adding Stardust Stickles to her little angel wings and pop dotting the focal image.

I am working again today but then I have FOUR whole days off in a row!! Woohooo! Don't forget, that if you live locally, I am meeting some friends in Petrolia for lunch and shopping! If you'd like to join us, just give me a quick email so that we can add you to the reservation list!!

Happy stampin'!!

17 comments:

Maria said...

Gorgeoooooous! Another amzing Kimmie original! Love the colour combos, dp and embellies.

Ila said...

I love this card Kimmmie!! Everything about it is Gorgeous!

Becca said...

Lovely card, the colours just stood out so pretty. Your mom is one happy mommy.

Bela

Tricia T said...

Love the colors on this one!! So sweet!!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

super adorable kimmie
fabulous colors so cheerful

Diane said...

She is adorable,love your paper too! I'm sure your Mom loved it!
Happy belated b'day Mom!!!

Heidi said...

Kimmie this is beautiful, I think that I would frame this one. I have to get me some of those prima's.

Ying Pang, said...

Kimmie,this is so sweet and beautiful, you mom sure will love it.

Whimsey said...

Too, too cute, I MUST get some of these images!!!

Inger Marie said...

What a lovely card you have made for your mum Kimmie :)
I love the colour you use, they are so sweet :)
I will send you and email soon :)

Big hugs from Inger Marie

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Kim, I bet your mum was very pleased with this lovely little gift.

Awesome coloring!!!

xx Inge

Anonymous said...

oooh!! What a beautyful card!! Your mom got really happy I believe?! =D
Lot´s of hugs!
//Petra

Sanna F said...

Adorable card for your mom!:)
Hugs from Sanna

Anonymous said...

wonderful card, gorgeous, so beautiful

Katherine said...

I luurrrvve this card, especially the paper. Which DCWV stack is it from?

Also loving the fact that your a brat pack 80's movie fan like myself, especially anything with the lovely Andrew McCarthy x

Annie said...

such a pretty birthday card, and I'm sure your Mum loved it!

Katharina Frei said...

A absolutely beautiful card Kimmie! Love the colours and your colouring. Your mom will surely treasure it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...