Summertime Fun.....with CCDesigns!!!



I told you I'd be back!!! Two posts in one day.....whew!! I've been a busy little bee!!!

This group of cards was designed using the soon-to-be-released set of CCDesigns stamps called Summertime Fun!! It features Lucky, Lulu and my favourite....the monkey!! I dont' think he has a name!



For this group of splashin' summer cards I used this colourful set of papers by American Crafts!! They just make me feel like summer is here!!! I stamped all the images on Wausau bright white cardstock using Archival Brilliance Graphite Black ink and coloured them in using coordinating colours of my Copic markers.



The coordinating cardstock I used was Cool Caribbean, Cameo Coral and Green Galore. I used a lot of different embellishments including satin ribbon, Prima flowers, button brads, Basic Grey brads, silver brads, pop dots of course, fancy summer brads in the shape of fish (by Making Memories) and I added crystal lacquer and white acrylic paint to highlight. I SO enjoyed these cute stamps and their matching sentiments! I hope you like them too!!






Head on over to the All That Scraps Blog to check out all the amazing designs by the other DT members.....they really rocked this preview! The samples are neverending!!




This set will be released on Monday, July 7th so be sure and head over to the ATS forum forum at 8pm on the 7th to hang out and have some fun with us and then see the new stamps go live at 10pm EST!!! Come on back tomorrow for another CC preview!!!

OH heck! I almost forgot to mention.....if you'd like to WIN this adorable set of summer fun stamps.....be sure to go HERE and enter!!!

Oh and don't forget to scroll down to the previous post to see the new High Hopes Stamps!!!

6 comments:

Becca said...

I love the colours, this is so adorable.

Bela

Anonymous said...

Oh...they are all sooo cute! Love your DP colors with the set:)

Marja Sch said...

Ohhh this is so cute. Hugs Marja

Kelly Schelske said...

Awesome cards Kimmie!! Love the colors, papers and those stamps are waaaay toooooo cute!!

Christina Fischer said...

Sooooo cute, Kim! I love the papers with this set!!

Deborah said...

So adorable! I love these stamps! Great cards! Deb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...