Who Doesn't Love Sweet Treats???



Today's creations use my FAVORITE set of the CCDesigns releases!! This set is called Sweet Treats and features our buddy the Monkey and a new character, this cuddly Teddy Bear!! And everything used on these samples is from a Kit that will be available on the All That Scraps website!!! Everything goes together so well!! (I had to order more of the paper....so yummy!)

In the kit, you will receive: 10 pieces of cardstock,6 pieces of pattern paper, 7 yards of ribbon, 36 brads, 16 gems, 1 Stardust Glitter Pen, 1 Sweet Treats Stamp Set and an Instruction sheet. There is enough in this kit to make 5 cards plus plenty more!!



These cute designs just make me think of chocolate ice cream and warm summer days!!! Don't you think? The patterned paper is Doodlebug Cherry Chocolate Paisley and Chocolate Truffle and the textured cardstock are by Bazzill. They include Leather, Bubble Gum, Posie Pink and Pajama....don't they match perfectly?? I also used Doodlebug Jewels, Mini Brads and Sugarcoated Brads. And some awesome May Arts ribbon!!!

The first (shown above) is a pocket card using the Teddy Bear, my Marvy Punches and that awesome sentiment!! It's been a while since I made a pocket card but wouldn't a little kid love to receive this in the mail during the summer? I know a couple who would.



The second is a 6x6 card and I had just so much fun colouring this adorable Monkey....I think is is my fave CCDesigns character.....today!! HA!! I stamped the large ice cream cone all over a square of Wausau bright white cardstock and coloured them all in with my Copic markers. I added photo corner punches and the sugarcoated brads in each corner. I love this sentiment too!!! It's true, isn't it???



The last creation is a little square notepad made from some 4x4 chipboard coasters and my Bind-it-All. What a simple little item but SO cute!!! I want to carry this one in my purse and use it when I need to jot something down...but it's too cute!! Maybe I'll give it away too!!!



Don't forget to head over to the ATS Blog to check out the other DT members' creations and be sure to leave a comment if you'd like to WIN a set of Sweet Treats!!!

I can't wait for the CCDesigns Release Party on Monday, July 7th beginning at 8pm EST in the ATS Forum! And the sets go live at 10pm!! It's going to be a blast!! Hope you can join us!!

13 comments:

Christina Fischer said...

You are KILLIN' me with these samples!! They're fantastic! :)

Kelly Schelske said...

They are both super, love the papers and those critters are adorable!!

Stacey said...

These are fabulous! What a super gorgeous kit?! I am soooo jealous!

Beautiful papers and cute stamps - what more could a girl ask for?! ~x~

Becca said...

These monkeys are adorable. Such cute cards.

Suzanne said...

They are so cute and they fit in perfectly for my blog candy pop over and have a look!!! Sue :o)

Heidi said...

WOW my friend-this is so cute. I just want to hug the bear and the monkey - they are so adorable. Love the colors and the papers.

Hugs from
Heidi

Anonymous said...

They are all soooo stinkin cute!! I love the insert has asuprises on the pocket card...but the little notebook makes me squeel!!

Anonymous said...

What great cards---I especially love the pocket one! Love the colors and the paisley!

Ila said...

Wow!! these are Super Cute and Fabulous!! You always come out with such Gorgeous work Kimmie....You are one Talented and Busy Gal!!

Turid Mari said...

Wow!!! You've made some amazing cards with these stamps!!!!
The stamps you've used are just adoreable,and I hope they'll ship to Norway :):)

Hugs from Turid.

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....
Kim! THese are soooooooooo cute and I love your coloring!

Niki Estes said...

So cute!! Between the new High Hopes and the new CC Designs, I'm afraid my checkbook is in trouble!

Michelle said...

OMG, SO adorable!! I was getting hungry reading about the papers you used, lol!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...