Bloom Where You Are Planted!!!


Couldn't you just DIE!!!? Isn't that the cutest, fluffiest bunny rabbit you've ever SEEN?!!! I love him! And all the other new High Hopes stamps.....but all the others won't be released until February 15th!!

Today you are getting a special preview of the new High Hopes Stamps because THESE ones are the February Project of the Month stamps!! Woohoooooooo! The only way to get them before the scheduled release date is to order them in the Project of the Month kit!

I also made this card for this week's High Hopes Challenge #16 brought to us by the fabulously crafty ILA!!! This week she asked us to use some Lovely Lace on our designs so I used some wonderful 'lacey ribbon' from Inque Boutique!

I stamped the *new* bunny image on Wausau bright white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured him in using my Copic markers (of course). The card base is Baja Breeze along with Pretty in Pink matting. The patterned paper is from the Shabby Chic line by Junkitz. I stamped the Bloom sentiment directly onto the dp, added the lace along with a sizzix swirly diecut in Baja Breeze and attached some fuzzy Prima Fancies flowers using glittery brads. To finish it off I pop dotted the main image and then painted some Shimmerz onto the tulip and hearts!




So head on over to the High Hopes Blog to check out the other lacey designs and also to find out more information on ordering these wonderful new POTM stamps!!!

Have a stampin' good day!!! OH and don't forget to come back tomorrow because my Birthday and Blogaversary Celebrations begin!!!

16 comments:

Jeanette - said...

What a sweet bunny Kimmie!!! Great card, I love all the details!

Janette said...

This is so cute!! I love the pretty springy colors and the lace looks great and coordinates so well. Have a great Sunday and have fun with mom

Michelle said...

So adorable Kim......but it's making me sad that I don't have mine yet *pout*

pescbrico said...

Very lovely! Love this bunny and what you made with it!

Tracey said...

That is probably one of the cutest cards I have ever seen. Love it Kimmie!! xx

Unknown said...

OHH this is the sweetest bunny ever. LOVE IT!

Ila said...

This card is Super Cute and Gorgeous!!...I love this bunny and the way you colored it matches the lace..and those lovely flowers..well everything is Beautiful about this card!!...Hugs, Ila

Caroline said...

So cute! I love it. Caroline x

Crissy Armstrong said...

Kim! Gorgeous spring card that shows off the POTM stamps! I love the colors you picked for bunny, esp the pink pads and ears! Nice work on the brown ground too. I love how you matched up the colors with your dp. That is so cool how you zig zagged the two layers of paper together. I love the swirly flourish piece you put in the corner (was that cut by cuttlebug I presume?). Gorgeous lacey ribbon, and beautiful array of floral! And this is a small detail, but your choice of a rich chocolate brown for the pot really ties the whole thing together. Gorgeous card!

Kelly Schelske said...

So sweet Kim!! Great coloring, fun elements, love that florish!!

Phebe Meeder said...

I love these stamps.this card is gorgeous and i am seriously hooked on the exclusive dies by stampin up and don't be surprised when i order this die next.Gotta love sizzix.EEEEEk...Did i get caught up in the hoopla of the dies well let me say i LOOOOVE your card its just gorgeous as always.

Crealan said...

I love your sweet bunny! He is cute!!

Kerry D-C said...

SUPAH CUTE! love the touch of stitching!

Jodi said...

Very cute cute bunny and a great card as usual! =)
Hugs, Jodi

Debbie said...

Fabulous card Kimmie, love the cute bunny image and the pastel colours are beautiful. Debbie x

Anonymous said...

Hi just wanted to giѵe yοu а briеf heads up and let
you know a few οf the іmages aren't loading properly. I'm nоt sure
ωhy but I think іts a linking іssuе.
I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same outcome.

Also visit my homepage beeplog.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...