Kimmie's Birthday Celebrations!! Day Two!!



Edited to Add: The two random winners of High Hopes Stamps are: Tami and Rachel!! Congrats girls and zip me off a quick email with your snail mail info and I will get those mailed out this week!!

Okay, so are you back for Challenge #2?? I'm so glad that you are joining me for my week full of challenges!!

Today is my actual birthday! I'm 38 years old today....can that be right???? I really feel more like 28....not kidding! Unfortunately I have to spend my day working today, no stamping for me. Oh well!! You can stamp for me!!!

Today's challenge is to use my High Hopes fairy card as inspiration for your design! Please use the basic sketch or layout of my card to inspire YOUR card! Oh and don't forget to include some dry embossing...use your Cuttlebug embossing folders, your Nestabilities or your stylus to emboss some lovely designs!




Of course, the lovely and generous Tina from High Hopes is sponsoring this challenge!!! TWO lucky winners of today's challenge will each win TWO images from the new release!!! That's right!!! I can't even show you the stamps because they haven't been released yet!! How awesome is THAT??!! So be sure to leave your comment on this post with a link back to your design. And if you upload to an online forum like Splitcoast, be sure to use the keyword KKBC2, so that we can all check them out!!

You are free to use ANY stamps, papers, embellishments etc., just follow along with the challenge requirements. In order to be included in the random draws, your designs can be combined with other challenges, but NOT my challenges. So you can't make a card using Monday and Tuesday's challenges and have them count for both draws. Get it?! Good.

The deadline for this challenge is Monday, February 9th at 8pm EST to be entered in the draw!

Also, don't forget that the more challenges you join in this week, the better your chances are to win the Grand Prize at the end!!! So here is the link to Challenge #1!!

40 comments:

Sanna said...

Happy birthday! Have a great day! :-)

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Happy Birthday Kimmie! Hope I get to play along with your challenges today.
x Natasha x

Linda said...

Happy Birthday Kimmie!! Have a great day :o)

K said...

Happy birthday Kimmie, you're only 3 months ahead of me! I hope that I'll get to play with your inspiration sometime tonight :)
Bye, Kitty

Tracey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMMIE!!! I hope you have a great day girl!! xx

Love your challenges so far. I have saved them and hope to get to work on them soon!! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday

Linda said...

I finished challange #2!!! It,s so fun.Thank you for doing this.

Here is my card for day 2

Anna said...

Happy birthday !! And congratulations on passing 300.000 hits :o)

LizzyWizzy said...

Double congratulations Kimmie!
Your birthday AND for passing 300000 visitors...WOW!
Double whammy :-)

Annelies said...

Happy Birthday! Here's my card for today's challenge. Greetings from Belgium, Annelies

Tami Grandi said...

Happy Birthday! Here's mine

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1220436?cat=500&ppuser=49592

Chrissy said...

My challenge #2 card....[url=http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1220558?cat=500&ppuser=148313]my card[/url]
Happy Birthday Kimmie!

Danielle said...

Great card and challenges Kimmie - Happy Birthday!
Hugs, Danielle

Diane said...

Ooh,love this image! Your card is wonderful as always!!
Happy belated B'day,I'm an aquarius too!!!!

Scrapping Donna said...

Happy Birthday Kim!

I hope you have a great one!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Hope you had a super day!!

Here's my card

Kelly

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!

TammyM

Janice M said...

Happy Birthday Kimmie!!

Here is my Day#2 card,I liked the sketch!

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1221329?cat=500&ppuser=116312

Nana Diana said...

Very cute card, love the fairy and how you've coloured her.

Here is mine.

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1222158?cat=500&ppuser=118352

Tricia T said...

Here's my card!

Thanks for such fun challenges! And Happy Birthday!!

6 wacky women said...

Sweet card, Kimmie. Great sketch too.

Here is my card for day 2.

Karen x

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

I´m back with my card. :) Here it is, the bottom one. Thanks for looking.
x Natasha x

Nicole Bailey said...

Here is my card

Thanks for the fun challenge Kim!

Tracey said...

I got this one done tonight too Kimmie!! Thanks for the fab challenges!! xx

http://trays-spot.blogspot.com/2009/02/happy-birthday-mike.html

Janine said...

Happy Birthday again. Yor day 2 card is cute - here is mine http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1224742?cat=500&ppuser=132530. Thanks for looking.

Pegg S said...

Hope you are having a great weekend!
Here is my card for Day 2 (I used the PTI colors challenge too):

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1225294

Nicola said...

Many Happy Returns for all your celebrations. I've come to play again. Loved the sketch.

Here's my #2 entry

Hugs
Nic

Sandra said...

Happy Birtday!

I've made a card using your sketch.
Here is my card. And I hope I will have some time to play along with the other challenges.

Sandra

Larissa said...

Lovely card! I like the colors you used, perfect for this image!

I love the sketch you gave us!
You can see my card here

Hugs,
Larissa

Julie Temple said...

I hope your Birthday was WONDERFUL! I had to wait til this weekend to play along, but have been working on them! http://julietemple.blogspot.com/ I posted it lastnight and almost forgot to let you know!

Rubber Hugs,
Julie

Leonie said...

Here I am again with a card for challenge #2!!
I really like doing this and I am almost ready with #3 so I'll be back tomorrow!

Nice card and great sketch! Love the way the card turned out!

Here is my card!

Leonie xx

Janice said...

Another great challenge Kimmie!

Here's my entry

Rachel V. said...

This challenge was so perfect for a card I desperately needed to make. Thanks so much...I'm enjoying your challenges!!!

Here is my challenge #2 card

Maria said...

Hope you have enjoyed your week long celebration. It's been great to participate in your challenges. Here's the last of my submissions. Hugs, Maria

Karen said...

Love your card! Gorgeous red background and sweet fairy.
I have used dry embossing to frame my image too, but literally! You'll see what I mean here
Thanks for the lovely comments about yesterday's cards :) I'll try to catch up with challenge #3 now!

Sarah said...

Here's my entry!
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1228466?cat=500&ppuser=59282

Jessica Smith said...

Here is my card.

Lori said...

Thanks Kimmie for all of the great challenges!!! This is my last one, I had a blast!!! Here is my card: http://smilingwhilestamping.blogspot.com/2009/02/kimmies-sketch-challenge.html

Anonymous said...

Here is my card Kimmie. Its my first Magnolia!!! http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1229255?cat=500&ppuser=76208

Pat said...

Here is my card for challenge #2.
http://just4fun2-pat.blogspot.com/2009/02/sktech-and-emboss.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...