Cute as Can Beeeee!!


I actually coloured this new Magnolia Spring Kit image while I was in Toronto for the Copic workshop. I was playing with my markers alongside Nickabella at the Bella store, which was SO much fun! Hi Nicky!! Miss ya!!

I pulled out these papers from the Bloom and Grow kits by My Mind's Eye and used the colours as a guideline. I used Taken with Teal for the 6x6 square card base and also Pumpkin Pie for matting. I distressed anything and everything on this card using my Cutterbee scissors. I used my Creative Memories cutting system to make the circle layers, cut out Tilda and pop dotted her. I added some rhinestone bling in the corner, some of the MME diecuts and finished it off with some white acrylic paint for highlights.....oh and some sparkle on the bee's wings.




There ya go.....cute as can beeeeee!! Have a super Saturday!!!

14 comments:

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Kimmie,l love the stamp and papers.

hugs Riet.x

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Kimmie, great colouring and choice of colours. hugs rachxx

Ruth said...

sooo beautiful, I love the colours! Ruth x

Anne said...

really great, lovely colours and the little tilda image is so cute, really summery, bring it on!!!!

regards
anne :)

Danielle said...

Beautiful card Kimmie - such a cute Tilda image and those papers are fabulous! Great job with the colouring!
Hugs, Danielle

Ida said...

Yep this is "Cute as can Bee!" - Love it.

Lori said...

What a beautiful and absolutely happy, joyful card!

Kerry Johnson said...

Oh I remember that I got to see your coloured image in person!! Love your card - fabulous!!!

Michelle said...

Cute card, Kim....love the paper & colors!

Tracey said...

Wow! This definitely is cute as can be! Love it Kimmie! Gorgeous!! xx

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful Kimmie, Love the colors!!

Diane said...

She's absolutely beeautiful!!!!

Picture colouring said...

Wow! you are a talent! They are so adorable! Very cute stamps!

Regards,
color correction services

Leonie said...

Lovely card!!

Leonie xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...